Sunday, May 20, 2007

awaken-ed /

0237hrs .
what am i doing awake now ?
i don't know it myself .
slept around 7 plus just now .
that explains it right ?
wells '
not many people online now .
my time trial for The Apprentice - Los Angeles is up ! ):
i am boreddd ...

grrrr /
& i'm feeling blanked out all of a sudden .
everyone's sleeping now . =X
can't really do anything . ):
i feel like going to the beach now .
at this timing ?
yes .

forget it .
its so impossible .
wishing for the impossible .
rights '
so now welfarewenfen is kinda sad .
girl , if you ever see this , cheer up rights ?
trust me , it ain't worth it . (for that guy)
kathy too alrights ?
yours is worth it lah !
but , sighh '
you'll find a better one . (:
i'm sure .
quite soon ?
talk to me if you need, girl .
alrights ?

0243hrs .
shall go find something to do .
can't get to sleep yet .
toodles ~ ` (:
it just hurts me so , to see you suffering inside , open up to me will you ?
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home