Tuesday, May 01, 2007

back from changi airport-ty. (:
met at small mac .
jerrold, angie & kokleong reached first.
then me.
then bryan.
then yiling, hweesze, doreen & yuhan.'
then our DEAREST zerlina .
hahas .
then took MRT to changi airport.
walked from T2 to T1 then settled at BURGER KING.
& so we ate & mugged. (:

then my new shoe "bite" me.
so sweet yuhan followed me to take skytrain to T2 & buy plasters from WATSONS.
right .
then went back and mugged.
around 5 plus , was called to reach home by 6.
crapp.
faster pack & left.
then jerrold & bryan left from the food court also.
blah blah blah.
then jerrold & yuhan left.
then i took 18 back.
then came home eat & bathe.
& here I am.
are you even (insert your name) ?
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home