Thursday, July 26, 2007

its just so freaking unfair .
my whole life is living in guilt .
you think i don't feel anything ?
you contradicted me until i feel i can't even control my own belongings .

tell me, when did you not threaten me ?
i always have to give in to you .
because I AM THE YOUNGEST .
you think being the youngest very easy ?

times have changed, & when i get better things than what
you all got when you're at the same age, you all have to object this & that .
because of this, a quarrel will always happen .
& whatever happens, i'll always be the one at fault .

there are times that i didn't do anything to agitate you all,
but i just get chided for being irritating & such .
do you know how tired i am ?

you all don't even bother how i felt .
you all can feel frustrated & have moodswings .
can't i ? ( I'M A HUMAN TOO OKAY ! )
& when i do, you'll always get back at me with the same old sentence :
" Give this kind of attitude some more! HMPF! you're getting from BAD TO WORST . "

whatever!anything , i'm just too tired to go on .
cause nothing will change the fact that i'm the youngest .
& as the youngest one, i've to put up with all these . )':
dearest ; can you get me out of here ?
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home