Monday, July 23, 2007

RACIAL HARMONY DAY .


& so as expected , went in class & i was the only one who wore ethnic costumes today . =/
they just can't be co-operative eh ?
wells '
took a few shot with zerlina & iffah ! :D
urghh '
i don't feel like posting anymore .
just some freaking moodswings .
they just spoil my mood so bad !
& he had to add on .


fucksorry i'm just so fucking unreasonable .
look ! its my life .
i mess with my life, i do what i like .
i don't need you to tell me what to do .
you just had to irritate me with those fucking words of yours at this time .
well, let me tell you .
its such a bad timing .
whateveranything .
i'm just too tired to care about anything .
i can't wait for the ending of this fairytale .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home