Sunday, July 15, 2007

say me crazy people ! :D
cause apparently i went to watch TRANSFORMERS this morning again !
yays ~
& i mean its a 0050hrs show @ amk hub cathay . :D
& I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN .
& again ..... it shall never end . [:
woots ~
two times were with lovely people ! :D
remember my first time was with iris, hweesze & brenda ! :D
yeahhh ~ !
all the SOPRANOtwo girl girl . :)

& yeahh '
so the show practically ended at 0315hrs ?
& by the time reached home was already 0340hrs .
showered & tried to sleep .
but think only managed to sleep only around 0430hrs ?
woke up at 0958hrs today ! :)
means i only sleep for 5 1/2 hours . ):
heck , rushed to prepare & motor-biked down to qiaonan primary to play table-tennis with dad .
i was asked to play with this primaryFOUR boy from st.hilda's . ):
& GOD SAKE ! ITS BEEN A BLUE MOON SINCE I LAST TOUCHED THAT BAT !
so i started off real ~ sucky !
but slowly, got hang of it & yay ~ ! :D

so after the whole thing which ended around 1400hrs ,
motor-biked down again to Tampines Mall & meet weichong(: .
gotta run an errand for kangqi(: .
& weichong was the ATM . =X
this tuesday's gonna be so sweet ! :)

after the "errand" , parted with weichong(: & bused home .
took 293 , cause wanted to slackk___(fill in yourself) in the bus .
BAHHH ! ):
whateveranything, life's getting ___(& again .) these few days .
i feel like smashing all the table-tennis balls that will come to me .
one way to vent my emotions last time .
but i wasn't that ___(& again ..) those days .
i don't see why i should ask you people to fill in the blanks .
but i just don't wish to spell out that word .
its becoming an addiction .
a habit .
& i wanna break that habit so so badly .
cause its seriously affecting my life .
i wanna move on .
i know whatwho's preventing me from moving on .
but i choose this path .
so i don't blame anyone .
or even expect anyone to help .
cause i'm just that ___(& again ...) .
you've to accept the fact that estee kho has changed .
some may hate it ,
some may like it .
& now , i don't wanna bother who's liking or hating it .

at least i know , i won't move on .
& so , i don't wanna pull anyone down with me .
so let me go through this on my own .
or else, i'd just DROWN you with my ___-ness(it's always it) .
yeahh ' people care .
but mine has come to a state that i have to let those who cares down .
zerlina, iris, jerrold, kokleong, shuting, weichong, mark .
you may wonder why your name is up there .
but estee has to really say she's sorry .
cause she's left with no choice . ):
this is my life & i'll face it ; cause its impossible for me to give up .
as long as one day ; i still exist in this world . `x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home