Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i'm so backk from the day ! ://
had to do CIP after school today !
& it was quite a torture !
& you people shall listen to my RANTS ~ :DD
we were supposed to ask people for their opinions on the BYOB day !
& today is the first wednesday of the month ! :)
& so me,shaun & jiaying were in charge of the survey analysis while
jeremy & joanna were the observers .
wells' one thing good was that they just had to stand near the cashier there &
see the people & fill in the form .
whereas me,shaun & jiaying had to use our perfect english to ask the people . :D
& its like WOW ~ , we had to say the same sentences over & over again .
US : "excuse me sir/mdm , can we spare one minute of your time ?
-do you know that today is BYOB day ? yes/no .
- so do you support this event ? yes/ no .
- how often do you think BYOB day should be held ? daily/weekly/monthly .
thanks sir/mdm for your time, have a nice day ! "
& some will reply like this :
SIR/MDM : yeah' sure . what's it regarding ? oh yeah sure ! of course i do support !
SIR/MDM : oh, no ! i totally do not support this event ! its so troublesome having to bring our own bag ! & where do i find plastic bags for my leftovers ?
SIR/MDM : umm ' sorry, but i'm in a hurry .
okayy ... the MOST scary scene was like !
OMFG ! :XX
there's three aunties coming in to S&S .
& so we approached them , as one whole group .
& we didn't expect their answer to be so ...
let's just say they were REALLY AGAINST BYOB day ! D:

& they got real worked up !
that auntie was like ,
"NO ! I TOTALLY OBJECT ! tell me, if we were to use that bag, how do we have bags for our rubbish ? i'll still have to pay money to purchase those plastic bags, & i'm not gaining much . unless the government provides us the money to buy or else i'd say its definitely a NO . "
& jiaying was like " quarrelling" with that auntie .
if you're my daughter, you will suffer . my son is such a good boy ! after school, he'll work at his part-time job & studies when he reaches home at night ! & if there were to be a test the next day, he'll be very well prepared for it ! let me ask you students ! , will you all be able to study & work at the same time ? I BET YOU CAN'T ! "

& she looks at me directly !!!
HELL! , i was so OFFENDED by that sentence !
so i was like :
"umms... oh..kay , thanks for the time aunty , we'll better be going . *reluctantly smiled* "
& we left where she was .
GODDD !
like , i was so innocent !
she even brought my BELOVED CONVERSE BAG in to the topic !
"don't tell me you expect me to use this kind of bags(points to my BELOVED converse bag) for my rubbish ?

& i was like,
" umm NO !? my bag costs 60 bucks ! "
& she was like , yeah ! exactly !
then joanna rebutted with :
"but this bag is only $1 "
& that lady replied back with :
" you know $1 i can buy a loaf of bread & it can feed my family for two days breakfast ?! "
& me and joanna was completely ; NOTHING TO SAY !
like that also can ?! -.-'
i shan't be angry cause of those ladies .
notice i call them ladies !
well, i'm really courteous enough to not call them aunties alright !
wells ' that's about it ! :D
& DIONIS WAS SUCH A DEAR TO BUY ME M&N'S TODAY ! :D
YAYS ~
WITH LOVEEEEE ! :)
& i still don't get it ; your words that day hangles through my mind .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home