Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PICTURES ; 010807 :D
& there you have , shaun tan , the group leader , acting cool ~ :X


jiaying : "faster lah leader -.-'' "
shaun : "the night is still young (: "
joanna : " I'm so hardworking ! [: "
jeremy : " is that shaun ? -.- "


jiaying : "OH MY GOD ! what's that on my leg ? "
jeremy : "wow ~ nice legs ! " XP
shaun : "hahas ! one of my evil deeds again ! :D "
joanna : see ! i'm sucha nice & hardworking girl ! :)


& there you go ~
there's only three & all are without me ! :D
cause i'm the photographer !
& its like they didn't know i caught them in action !
some pictures are blurr !
cause they moved ! :/
you made me don't know what to do ; my decision lies within my broken heart .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home