Saturday, September 08, 2007

and to think i always thought you were the best .
in the end, you are the one who don't give a shitdamn about me .
have you ever put yourself in my shoes ?
about how i've always felt ?
about how much i need someone to talk to ?
TO YOU ALL, I ONLY KNOW HOW TO SHED SOME STUPID TEARS THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO ?

ALL YOU EVER DO, is only to SLAP me when i argue back .
i've seriously NOTHING TO SAY , but SCREAM !
cause I AM BLEEDING SO BADLY inside !
its not the first and there will always be another time .
I AM SICK & TIRED !
i'll make sure you will regret your whole life .
TELL ME, don't you find it ironic when someone just hang up the phone,
from a very funny conversation with two funny people,
and after three minutes she began to shout like nobody's business ,
and throwing things here and there ,
and one minute later, she begin to lie on the bed and cry .
YOU TELL ME, isn't it IRONIC ?!

and you just crapped on, saying a whole lot of CRAP .
its just so freaking crap !
LET ME TELL YOU ,
I AM SCREAMING TO YOU,
THAT I AM DEPRESSED !
are you happy now ?fuck!
and right now ; the one i need most is not here .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home