Sunday, September 23, 2007

mooncake festival yesterday at er-yi house was niceeee ~ ! :D
though didn't really play much with tingting, liwen, jieyi & jieyan ,
but it was like reminscing the past , our childhood memories .
we used to play games like ice & water , block catching , etc '
when we were like seven - twelve ! :D
we were so carefree last time ! :)
there's not even a WHOLE day to feel sad about something .
we only feel that feeling of 'sadness' for a lil' while .

i used yesterday night to think through for a while ,
cause didn't really get to be very alone most of the times ,
and really feel what i really want for myself .
shuting, you're right .
(i decided to post it in our private blog instead!)

i'm tired of running away .
i don't wanna run away but i can't take it ,
i don't understand .
i don't wanna waste another day .
keepin this inside is killing me ,
cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you .
I wish that I could find the words to say .
I would tell you every time you leave ,
I'm inconsolable .
i'm trying to give up ; you'll ceased to exist in my mind .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home