Friday, September 21, 2007

OH , & I'VE TO CLARIFY SOMETHING , I DON'T REALLY WEAR LONG-SLEEVES(:
SO I DON'T WEAR AUNTIE TOPS! [:
& I DEFINITELY DON'T THINK THAT'S A JOKE ! :D


people, don't be mistaken ! (:
i'm not pissed , seriously ! :D
i wanna talk about today !
its like three cheers for today ! :)
shuting, weichong, eugene, shaun and me went to KFC to study ! :D
trust us, the studying turned out really well ! :DD

i did finished my 作业 , studied literature, & did a bit of maths .
hmms, the day went really really well !
too bad markraffe never come !
hahas, but oh wells !
there's gonna be another study group this week ! ;)
uhhs, home econs practical is getting me all jittery .
for the matter of fact, i don't like the idea of cooking when i'm not in the mood:/ !
cause i'm always not in the mood ! ):
the idea of cooking/baking it and having no one to taste it is really bad :/ !
mummy's always coming home late !
she wouldn't appreciate anyway :/ .
no one will !

argh!, moodswings:/ .
just how many times i've been mentioning this word in my recent posts ?!
but still, i wanna thank shaunnnn and eugeneeeee for today !
umm, the sunplaza park and the greeeeeen patch of grass ! :DD
hahas ! :D
i should really be letting go ; i don't wanna waste another day , keeping it is killing me .
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home