Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Iris : This is Estee. I repeat, this is Estee.

...

Iris : You believe ah? Stupid (:

...

Estee : oh my god! Iris has gone mad in my house!

...

Iris : Lalalalalalala! Welcome to planet earth!

...

Estee : Yes, where all the porks and brains co-exist. This is Estee Kho reporting, right here with me is my guest star, Iris Tan Swee Ling.

...

Iris : -.- Estee's the lamest shit ever.

...

Estee : Oh! Its not too late to realise that people. :D

...

Iris : Bye -.- (roll eyes)

...

Estee : BYE?! we haven't even started the news .

...

Estee : Due to some emotional problems with Iris Tan, We are sorry to inform you that we have to end now. Thanks for previewing, and once again, this is Estee Kho reporting to you on Channel Emoistic Brain.

...

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home