Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jasmine Tan asked me to do this quiz! :D
i think the questions are challenging ! :/
yays, so say "NO" to boredom! :)

THREE Things To Be Done Before My Death :
1. Spent my last moment with the person I cherish in my heart. ( hmm,iris don't kill me! )
2. Be able to lead a 放羊的星星or流星花园 life! ( i just love the storyline! )
3. Sort out certain things with certain someone. ( more than one that is. )

THREE Things I'll Never Do Even If It Kills Me :
1. Have pre-marital sex ( yes jas! i so agree with ya! )
2. Kill a Friend ( so, joseph lim, shut up! ^^ )
3. Pole-dancing (its like ewww! even if i find it cool :P )

THREE Things I'll Do When Away From The Public :
1. Talk to bubbles and piglet ( or else later they'll think i'm crazy ! :X )
2. Self-mutilation ( of course, i don'twon't even do that ! :D )
3. Sleep! ( of course! )

THREE Things that i had regretted : ( reluctant to enclose:/, but here goes! )
1. Breaking up a friendship.
2. Losing someone I cherished.
3. Not working hard for PSLE.

THREE Things That Make Me Happy :
1. Having a enjoyable dinner with my family. (like the one at sakae recently! :D )
2. Seeing my loved ones happy. ( You people know who you are! ^^ )
3. To know that someone care. ( that sounded emo! :/ )

THREE Favourite Quotes/Phrases :
1. JIALAT! ( LMAO! )
2. NEVERMIND! ( ^^ )
3. ANYTHING ( haha! :D )

THREE Favourite Songs From All Time : ( There's much much more! )
1. Jesse McCartney - Because You Live
2. Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
3. Christina Aguilera - Hurt

THREE Favourite Celebrities :
1. Hilary Duff ( like duh! )
2. Kelly Clarkson ( ^^ )
3. Christina Aguilera ( :D )

THREE Girls That you love : ( jialat:x , not enough space ! there's still more! )
1. ZerlinaTanGuanTing
2. IrisTanSweeLing / KanShuTing / JudaxilSohYiLing
3. JasmineTan

THREE Guys That You love : ( brotherly/friend love! ^^ )
1. KanWeiChong
2. JerroldChanTuckChun
3. NeoYaKai

NOW, PASS THIS TO THREE PEOPLE, AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO THE QUIZ! (:
1. Iris Tan Swee Ling
2. Kan Shu Ting
3. Judaxil Soh Yi Ling

& anyone who wants to do! :D

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home