Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i feel so guilty for leaving my blog to rot! :/
and yes lynn, i blogged! :D
but not much content!
life's been revolving with study & choir study & choir! :)
yes,that's just how simple my life is!

yet to get any new year clothes for 初一&初二! ):
oh well, saw a really nice dress from hypnosis!
but only left with large which is obviously too big for me.

oh, brother wants me to announce this :
he has TWO Esprit tops for NEW YEAR.
okay, super lame.
maybe cause that's his FIRST time shopping at EDC.
like EDC is more for ladies, who knows he could find his clothes there!
OF COURSE, with the help of this lil'sister of his, he got to own such nice clothes! :)

alright, shall elaborate more perhaps on friday? :D
toodles people!
i don't know when i'll be back, so don't miss me blogging alrighto?! :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home