Saturday, January 26, 2008

*RANTS : I MISS BLOGGING!*
I could have swear that I used the comp for more than an hour less than 10 times ever since the start of the year!
its been so long that i last signed in to msn.
if you ever see my tags going around,
its because i sneak in like 5mins from my 'so called precious time' to go around and blog-hop!
but i'll most prolly read those which i 'so called need to see' or precious people like big'sis! :D

snaps! looking on the brighter side!
i have one whole day to rest and the other 6 days to mug!
for the fact that yours truly's BROTHER had a 15point raw score for his BIG O's!
which lead him to the second position out of the 13 cousins who took their O's!
so unexpected!
BUT, i'm so PROUD for you BROTHERRR! :D

but nevertheless, i feel so freaking stress.
like, be in my shoes man! :/
sister in first position.
brother in second.
and i'll be the one and only cousin to take O's next year.
cause the other two roosters will be taking their's two years later.
2009, dang.
time will just past before you even know.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home