Monday, February 18, 2008

home alone.
dumped with chemistry and english essay report.
chemistry lessons was fun today.
there you go with atomic numbers and valence electrons.
its nice to do chem when you actually understand.

got back our results for ss.
yeah, only two passed.
and i am not in the two, definitely.
disappointed, i don't see how is it possible to score for ss.
but my passion for it will still last.
let's just wait for the day that my drive dies off.

english was slack.
did some report writing framework.
then the actually report itself,
which i am not done with.

animation was fun.
did theory on transitions and animatics for the first half of the lesson.
break.
continued with hands-on.
yes, computer work.

sectionals after.
kasar is driving me crazy.
which is leading me to my death tomorrow.
wish me luck man.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home