Sunday, March 09, 2008

Food @ Old Airport Road Hawker Centre! :)

yes, this is the famous wantan mee there! but seriously, i don't know what's so nice about it! =x

Rating : 6/10

Rojak! Oh my god! I am seriously crazy over rojaks. Its like so heavenly! This rojak is not bad! :) Located at the right end of the hawker centre!

Rating : 8/10


Crocodile Soup! Dad's hook onto it even since the second time we've been there! and we've been there thrice! so the second and third time he ate this. My first reaction was like Ewww! but the soup isn't that bad though! and its healthy for lots of our body parts! :)

Rating : 7/10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so dead! but this photo is like super hilarious lah! oopps! =x

& there you have me mugging the notes out of my brain for animatioN! :D

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home