Sunday, March 23, 2008

musical extravaganza was (: !
just some idiot beside me can't appreciate music and kept whining. =x
hahaha! :D
so big'sissy came my house before the meeting time.
prepared and meet the rest at small mac.
saw the seniors at MRT/VCH.

went in and saw quite a few people! :)
hmm, so before the concert started,
played psp with papa.
yes, the 'idiot' beside me! :)
okay, so he isn't an idiot!
a good friend/father/caller/conference partner! :D

yeah, so after concert iris and bryan wanna use the toilet.
so, off to fullerton!
hahaha! (:
train-ed back.
the gang(Han,Iris,Bryan,Kok,Sher,Mark,HanWen,Jerr) went to T3 to makan.
Jerr went to meet his dad who's coming back from Hong Kong!
daddy's boy! :D , nah kidding!
yeah, leaving me back to tampines cause i was quite tired out! :/
but when reached simei decided to call Zer.
she dao me that evening! :/ so thought she angry with me.
lol, but no -.-' .

drank doublechocolate(yum yum! :P) and went home first.
then when home-ed, showered & bang *sleeps like a pig!* ! :)

yep, okay.
so i should really be getting on with my IPW.
MISS LOCK, please pick up your damn phone! ):

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home