Thursday, March 20, 2008

yes, i am sick, like again! ):
but still managed to drag myself out of bed this morning.
march holidays were all worn out with choir everyday.
but it has been a joy!
wednesday was choir with the whole choir! :)
concert's coming up up up! :D
and yes, its 21st tomorrow.
Band/Guitar/String's Concert!
someone from 4C's gonna play marriage d' amour using a guitar!
*SCREAMS*

so gonna meet kangqi and han they all!
& YES, MARK WENG THAT EMO RETARDED BOY ALSO!
you better turn up ah!
sms ya the details later! (;
seriously, i look forward to tomorrow!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, and last friday!
GAIA CONCERT!
its not that cold anymore, with so many people absorbing the heat! :)
performed Can You Feel & Kasar!
fun fun day!
pictures up next post! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o.O, just talked to brother about things that are happening in choir!
okay, back to the blogging track.
care & share day!
i think archery went well! ^^
good job everybody! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
starting of this week was a real drag.
more to mood-less.
common tests results are way too depressing.
it just suck big time okay!
I FREAKING FAILED MY LANGUAGES!
and i concluded :
I CAN'T STUDY WEEKS WAY BEFORE EXAMS!
cause practically, it proves that all that studying went down the drain.
& yes, PHYSICS WAS A BOOM!
chem,geog & a math were expected.
but SO NOT E MATH & PHYSICS!
and seriously, I am just contented with my Social Studies.
9 was the highest, but so what?
my others were like tremendously hopeless!
even animation passed with a sucky grade.
its just the high expectations that cease with dissatisfaction! :/

Mrs Fong is really a nice and encouraging teacher!
"You should not feel discouraged but you may feel sad!"
I was really really disheartened with my physics,
thinking that it can actually pull my combined science marks since chem was not too far from the passing grade!
but Mrs Fong words were really encouraging that it smack me off the discouragement!
I feel so guilty for not working hard enough!

AND SPEAKING OF BEING GUILTY,
I FEEL EVEN WORST WHEN I SEE MR LEE!
I almost cried in front of him on monday when I see him for Animation.
in fact, my eyes were really watery and i was pouring my woes out to yuying!
Mr Lee, if you ever happen to see this,
I AM REALLY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU! :/
I promise I'll pull my socks up for mid year!
sorry:\!
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home