Saturday, April 19, 2008

and so I think I am quite over with what i posted yesterday.
must be all the adrenaline that got into me.
but, I hope that the post was understandable.
please don't come scolding me for bombing those explicits! =x
I am holding, no more vulgarities I hope!
so much for the past,
its a get over it and move on generation. :D

right now blogging on brother's lappy at jieyang's house.
its the celebration of his birthday today!
four days earlier.
haha, but nevertheless,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY 'BROTHERRRR'! :D
good luck in your future endeavours (: !

wanted to wake up at nine thirty this morning,
to mug Social Studies and E Math.
but the lerthargic me could not get off my irresistable comfy bed,
and thus, ended up awake at 1245hrs! :O
felt super shag:/ , and kinda pissed off with mummy for being unreasonable yesterday.
managed to read up and study Socials Studies : Conflicts in Sri Lanka yesterday before being knocked out! :)
Its really amazing to read these historic events that happened wayyyy before the time I was borned!
like history is loved<3
right, so thirteen more days to MYE,
and of course I'm totally unprepared.
I should not be posting anymore until after MYE!
cause there's really much to learn.

and A Math, is really a challenge!
but with the help of my superrr nice teacher, Mr Tang :D ,
miracles can happen! :D
and study groups, hopefully papa's help, of course my beloved brotherr<3 , i believe it shouldn't be a problem.
okay, so its really intensive mugging.
don't wanna disappoint myself anymore :/ !
its just one more year and a half!
& THE BIG BIG O's IS GONNA HIT MY BRAIN!
so, study hard & study smart alright ESTEE KHO! :)

and until we meet again, until we meet again, may god hold you in the palm, of his hand.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home