Saturday, April 26, 2008

The reasons that you don't know,
are the reasons that you'll never know.
Cause you don't care.
I'll be waiting.
I gave up since then.
I am tired and numb of crying over this friendship.
Your understanding was all I needed,
but you didn't give it to me.

Brother, now time won't even heal and piece back this friendship.
The friendship that was the closest to my heart.
Let's just say misinterpretation caused this to end.
I don't wanna go on anymore.
Stop it, the one pleasure that I let go,
freed me from the thousand sufferings.

The once mostly treasured friendship to be given back to me,
was my birthday wish.
But I doubt this wish can ever come true.
I shall explain all my reasons,
which are excuses you'll think,
to where I know will not be erased.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home