Friday, May 09, 2008

chemistry's loved!
today's paper was okay i guess,
just didn't have enough time to complete.
so its quite impossible to score my A.
cause i reckon that's the only subject I can aim an A.
my SS would somehow or rather get affect by my geography,
I'm very much sure.
and E Math was screwed totally.
saw Mr Wong today at canteen and I just kept apologising profusely and he laughed.
right, i totally screwed it.
I think A Math was better than E Math.
ANIMATION, was H.O.R.R.E.N.D.O.U.S !
but i promise I'll work hard for physics!
physics is loved too! :)

suddenly feel so weird to like come back to blogging.
its like so much have been happening,
and i can't really note it all here!
from choir concert till now.
ITS LIKE EXACTLY A MONTH!
and its like blogging is just aiding me in reminiscing my nostalgic moments in the future!

i don't wanna close my eyes,
i don't wanna fall asleep cause i miss you baby,
and i don't wanna miss a thing.

sounds familiar?
its "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith!




its been like exactly ten years since its being released!
wonder if they're still releasing new songs!
i am not really familiar with them!
okay,digress!
FM91.3 just rock my life totally.
with Jeremy being so hilarious! :)
the songs are like totally hot and cool,
just my kind of genre for music.
its Britney bitch, hahaha! :)

okay, so i shall end here and update all the many many photos that I've been wanting to blog about! :)
will be pretty much blogging regularly pretty soon! :D

of all moment, it must happen yesterday.
but it doesn't matter much to you isn't it?

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home