Thursday, May 15, 2008

Got tagged by Piriya aka CUTIEPIEX! :)

Questions and Answers

A) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 10 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.


#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I'LL KILL HIM AND CHOP HIM INTO PIECES, AND THROW HIM INTO KALLANG RIVER I THINK?
(okay,i'm seriously joking about that! :P)
haha, apparently i'll see what/how he betrayed me! and the most extent is to break off with a slap on his face? :)

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

JERROLD CHAN KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THIS! :\
okay, to get a certain friendship back. ):

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?

I used to aspire to have it held at the beach, but later it got too common and thus I did away with that.
Now, I wanna have a wedding on my very own cruise! :)

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

VERY. Every moment, people/things are changing.
The environment, surrounding and all!
But its just how life is I guess. :

#5 What's your ideal lover like?

I think I've already got one. =x
IRIS TAN SWEE LING IS GONNA LAUGH AT THIS MAN, OH GOD! =\

He is just :
someone who can bring me all the happiness I need.
someone who truly knows how to make me happy.
someone whom i can really rely on to be there for me.
someone who understands me.
& most importantly,
SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM,
AND FOR WHAT I'M NOT! :D

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

I'd be one of the crazy earthling who will say loving someone.
I don't know why, but don't really like the fact of being loved by someone yet I don't.

#7 If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for him/her to change his/her feeling?

I guess so, cause loving is not about owning the person, but seeing that person happy. :)

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Wait for him/her to break up?

As long as he's happy, I'm contented. :)

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

TOTALLY LIKE SO MANY THINGS? But I have people whom I can rely on to share my problems with! :) YY,BIG'SIS,ELMO LALALA & TITUSSS! :D

#10 What do you want most in life?

Happiness.

#11 Is being tagged fun?

I think its fun if the questions are meaningful, like this! :)

#12 How do you see yourself in the future as well as career?

Supposedly, A Fashion Designer. But now, an Animator! ;)

#13 Who is currently the most important person to you?

Important to what extent? There're just so many! But the truly important ones is my beloved family, which consists of my father, mother, sister and of course brother! :)

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A cutie pie that can be eaten like an American Pie! haha! Just kidding! She's a totally fun, outgoing and super lovable senior I've ! One of the BEST and LOVED! :)

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

For now, I'd stick to single and rich cause marriage is not a thing I'm considering now, duh!

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?

Hit the snooze button on my alarm, cause it gets on my nerves at times!

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?

Except my virginity. Oh god, What kind of question is this! -.-' In terms of feelings, definitely.

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

OMG! This sounds so...! okay, I'll let fate decide!

#19 What type of friends do you like?

Friends like yy, elmo lalala, titus who will always be there for me! :)
Sisters and brothers like big'sis,brotherrr and brotherrrr! :D

#20 If you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?

Roll On The Floor and Laugh My Ass Off! :D

People Whom I'll Tag! :
  1. Tay Yu Ying
  2. Iris Tan Swee Ling
  3. Wang Kang Qi
  4. Lock Phiranya ( Kathy )
  5. Jerrold Chan Tuck Chun
  6. Tracy Lim Sze Li
  7. Mark Weng Yi Yong
  8. Seah Yi Ling
  9. Lee Wen Fen
  10. Jasmine Tan

P.S : TEEHEEHEE! It was actually 8 but I changed it to 10! :P

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home