Monday, May 19, 2008

it feels so good to have a brother that you can talk(shout) to about your problems.
like how hypocritical people can get?
really, if you hate me, just hate me from the start and just don't cross my path.
why even torture yourself by still talking to me so nicely?
like, aren't you making your life miserable?

i'm different, for that fact that i changed,
to a person that will hate the person that i got so angry with that week,
and that i'll just forget the whole thing maybe the next week.
you can just take lucille for example!
i was so pissed off with her for that week when she was so freaking rude to mdm hsu.
and after that week, i was okay with her already, unless she irritated me again.

and you, that one time that i told kathy that you were quite pitiful cause of your friendship problems.
and you were like always alone at the times when i see you.
but i still put down all my hatred for you and try to talk to you.
you may tell me you don't need me to pity you, so be it.
and now you're back with your friends already,
you just completely turn back to the person that you were.
like i've totally no right to criticize you,
but really, it just shows what kind of person you are.
you can hate me for all i care,
but at least i don't turn my back against someone who cared for me before.
who was genuinely concerned.
really, does a genuine heart really comes with a price?

but a shammer can be easily formed with the personality you have.
and in the end, its not the people you deceived are being deceived but you're just the one deceiving yourself.
even if i really did something to you,
it isn't to the extent of killing your loved ones right?
i really don't understand what wrong did i ever do to you all.
and i really am too tired to even understand or care anymore.
just think whatever you want, cause i'm totally cool about anything you wanna think about me,
even if i'm a killer.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home