Wednesday, May 14, 2008

yesterday out with darling was loved! :)
zilian-ed, sang-ed, all the funny and stupid stuffs!
awww, like that past. :D
thanks for the wonderful day iris tan swee ling!
loves!

out with brotherrrr later! :)
ohmygod~!
i just realised i have so many 'brothers'!
okay,
so my same-blood brother, jerome kho shall be brother!
then jieyang will be brotherr!
yakai will be brotherrr!
jerrold shall be brotherrrr!
haha, i should know which 'brother' i am going out with! :D
hahahaha, what a clever plan! :)
brothers are loved loved loved! ^^

haha, dumbdumb!
some dumbdumb allowed me to call him dumbdumb! :)
THE FIVE PERFECT REASONS;
1. I DONNO.
2. I DONNO.
3. I DONNO.
4. I DONNO.
5. I DONNO.
brought to you by yours truly! :)

`x esteex`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home