Monday, May 12, 2008

yesterday's conversation with grandma was SO heart aching. :/
i could have swear that if things really got out of hand,
i'd just break down, again.

grandma: kin jik lik gai peng yu bo lai ah?
me: peng yu? orh, yi gai mama da zeng cute gai ah?
grandma: ah.
me: haha, mama lik siok yi ah?
grandma: hah, ah. yi zeng cute leh.


and the conversation that went on is kinda private.
its in hokkein/tochew, whatever you call it, cause its kinda mixed.
i tried my best to spell out the words :/ !
if you understand, you'll understand.
if not, too bad, cause its for me to know ! :)
okay, but it didn't affect me much cause my hurting leg was all on my mind.
when the accident happened, it wasn't even that painful lah! :\
what a bad day yesterday!
it always happens! , when i celebrate my b'day not on a actual day!
but mother's day was yesterday! ,
so didn't want to spoil the night.

physics paper today, three words: SUCK BIG TIME.
i think i am gonna flunk it totally,
and instead of pulling up my chemistry,
its gonna pull me down instead.
WHAT THE HELL! ):

but i don't wanna start complaining.
cause it never dies down.
so i shall seek my addiction now! :)

oh, oh, one thing.
thank you weiying for that nice present! :)
my most loved present, haha!
cause its the only present i received,
besides the six ang pows from uncles/aunty.
oh well, off to addiction land! ^^

its never going to bring me down again,
cause it brought me down too hard to even forget.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home