Friday, June 13, 2008

10 more days and it will be back to the wakening at 0645hrs in the wee morning, to me.
and then the bell will starting ringing at 0725hrs to sing the national anthem.
and lessons~ .
I don't know why,
I always look/and don't look forward to the start of the new term.
and now I'm really beginning to wonder if I'm ready for all the new stuffs that's gonna wheeze through my brain for the next three months till the new term starts again with only a pathetic week of holiday.

So today, I'm gonna try to finish all my 'untouched' homework!
I reckoned that I am not gonna sleep till 4am, perhaps.
But I think its perfectly fine for me, since I woke up at 1330hrs! =x
Whoops!
okay, so cut this short, it's gonna start from now!

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home