Monday, June 16, 2008

150608 ; Just another day of cam-whoring! :D

WARNING! SERIOUS CASE OF CAM WHORING, IF SEEING IT MAY CAUSE YOU TO FEEL ANY DISORDERS OR NAUSEOUS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS PAGE, THANK YOU. ANY INJURIES/MEDICAL PROBLEMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.












Shopping at vivo was quite fun I supposed!
Though was feeling bored of going there for the third time during this hols'!
Everything was superb!
Dinner especially, even if I didn't get to savour my 'Fish & Chips' in the end due to some 'fatal blunder' (I choose to exaggerate!) made by the staffs of Breeks!
Oh well, just my luck I guess! :/
But it was nice as well with Mummy's unfinished Spaghetti Beef Bolognese and Granny's Seafood Baked Pasta!

Mum had a really great deal shopping at Tangs, well I got a Tankini from Sheer Romance!
Was pretty unpleasant about it cause didn't feel good spending such a bomb on one tankini just for the Kota Tinggi Trip! :
But in order to play safe and make my life comfortable at camp, guess it's the only way! :
I SWEAR I WAS REALLY GUILTY AFTER MUMMY PAID AT THE COUNTER.
Cause the undying truth is : ESTEE KHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM!
So, I shall make an effort to learn swimming and heck that freaking 'DEEP WATER PHOBIA'!
BRRRR..SPEAKING OF PHOBIA. :\

Oh well, it's 0130hrs and I'm going to bed at 0230hrs after a few chapters of 'Diva'! :D
Nightsy Nighty Bloggeyyy! :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home