Tuesday, June 10, 2008

haha! Got tagged by yiling!

Name 20 pple. At th end of th survey, choose 10pple you wna tag. Don't read th Qns first. Name th pple first!

01. Yi Ling
02. Celia
03. Yu Ying
04. Kathy
05. Zerlina
06. Richelle
07. Piriya
08. Kang Qi
09. Jerrold
10.Tracy
11.Iris
12. Jing Yu
13. Titus
14. Christy
15. Judaxil
16. Jasmine
17. Jonathan
18. Janine
19. Hui Qi
20. Alicia

01) What is your relationship w 14?
Christy. She's my angel! :D

02) Do you love 6?
Richelle. HA! She's my cutie piex wor. lol! as a cutie piex, TOTALLY! :D

03) Did you see 13 naked before?
Titus. O.O OF COURSE NOT!

04) How did you know 5?
Zerlina. HEHE! ACTUALLY, I CAN'T REMEMBER? By Jerome?

05) Is 9 a girl or boy?
Jerrold. He is my brotherrrrr, what'chya think? ;)

06) Is 7 your best friend?
Piriya. MY CUTIE PIEX TOO! (:

07) How old is 19 last yr?
HuiQi. 14? :)

08) What is 12 full name?
Wee Jing Yu. WJY, lol!

09) Did you kiss 17 before?
Jonathan. HAHAHAHA, AH LIU! :D NO! I still have my first kiss!

10) Can 4 be in relationship w you?
Kathy. If she ever breaks with her present boyfriend, maybe! rofl!

11) Who 2 always hang out w?
Celia. I don't really know leh! Janessa? o.O

12) What school 10 go to?
Tracy. Blur Queen Secondary! :P NO LAH, DUNMAN SEC! :D

13) What is th telephone of 11?
Iris. uh, 9*5*4*0*?

14) What 1 did that you will always rmb?
Yi Ling. The wonderful cookies that she baked for me! :)

15) Are you v close to 15?
Judaxil. I'd say quite? :)

16) What is th v special thing you like abt 3 th most?
Yu Ying. Everything about her is special to me! She's like an angel sent down from heaven to protect me in everything! :D

17) What you hate 8 th most?
Kang Qi. When she emos! :/ Not hate, but will not be feeling right! How can you be happy when your BIG'SIS is EMO-ING! ):

18) If pple say bad things abt 16, what will you do?
Jasmine. Slap the mouth till that person can't open his/her mouth for a year! :P MY STEADY BABY LEH.

19) Do you hate 20?
Alicia. WHY WILL I EVEN! haha, I know her from the camp! But I guess we won't be as close cause she's in SOP. ):

20) What language 19 speak?
Hui Qi. Chinese often, and English! :D I know she wanna learn Hokkien! lmao :)

Pple I wanna tag:
  1. Yu Ying
  2. Kathy
  3. Celia
  4. Zerlina
  5. Richelle
  6. Piriya
  7. Kang Qi
  8. Tracy
  9. Jerrold
  10. Iris
  11. Jasmine
  12. Jonathan
  13. Mark
  14. Jing Yong
  15. Judaxil

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home