Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life is like a journey in which time is the distance and emotions our
obstacles: Finishing the journey, overcoming the bad emotions with good
emotions, is more important than pondering on why we are going to the
destination.


adapted from the novel 'Journey' by Low Kay Hwa.

I was browsing through google in search for a suitable movie for chinese project when I decided to stop for a while and proceed to here for an update on Low Kay Hwa's novels.
Being an inspirational writer himself, I'm an avid fan of his fantabulous novels!
They are just so realistic!
Every vivid detail are expressed in such a 'lifely' way.
Like you know, these stories really happen in life before.

The above abstract is just one simple paragraph taken from his latest novel 'Journey'.
Personally, My sister owns three of his amazing novels and I've read them all.
They're really so heart-wrenching and just leaves me breathless in every chapters of the book.
Okay, I think I better get on with the Chinese Project! ):
Tata! :D


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home