Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged by Mark!

1. Have you ever loved someone?
Yeah.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or Gf?
For my case if Bf is it? I don't have a Bf now, so it'll be Friends! :)

3. Who are the people you trust the most?
No one, not even myself, sad to say.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Self-esteem has always been my biggest weakness!

5. What do you think of YOURSELF?
A girl who's SO DUMB that she's actually DUMB.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah, I remember seeing one when I was five/six! :)

7. What is your goal for this year?
Promote to sec 4 too! :D

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yep!

9. What feeling do you love the most?
People around me to be happy, for now. :)

10. What are the requirements of your the other half?
Someone who can make me laugh/happy! And much others I guess. :]

11. What's the song you're listening to now and why?
Superman by Shawn Desman, cause I'm feeling a lil' emoish! :

12. What do you hate most?
Being misunderstood, I abhor it a whole lot.

13. Between love and money?
Love.

14. What's the most attractive things about a person to you?
He'll always be there for me. ( Yeah, I know its so common, but none has ever achieved in that promise! )

15. Describe the person who tagged you using 5 words.
MARK IS : Funny, Cute? (uh...), Handsome (er hem!), Understanding, Mr.Nice Guy!

16. Who can you not live without?
Brother! I don't know why! And of course, family!

17.If you have one wish now, what would you wish for?
My wish has already been fulfilled that time! But for now, maybe I really wish for that guy to give up! :/

18.What do you want most for your birthday.
I've gotten it! :D

19. Have I kept pets before?
Dog(Pepsi! :'/), Fish.

20. Do you believe in dreams come true?
Yeah.

Instructions: Remove 1 ques from above and add in your personal ques.
Make a total of 20 ques and tag 8 ppl. List them out at the end of your post. Notify them in your cbox! Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.the lucky 8(:

I'm tagging :
  1. YuYing
  2. Kathy
  3. KangQi
  4. Tracy
  5. Zerlina
  6. Celia
  7. Jerrold
  8. Jasmine

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home