Friday, June 27, 2008

Today's basketball after choir was a total failure,
BUT WE ENDED UP PLAYING SOCCER,
I, ESTEE KHO, ACTUALLY PLAYED SOCCER! :O

Anyway, fatigue has been overcoming me these days.
I just feel so tired, even for now.
So wanted to blog the photos that altos took today!
However so! i am using brother's lappy, which unfortunately, i do not know how to connect the bluetooth! :/
So so sorry nisya, sheri, lynn!
I'll try my best to upload it tomorrow!

oh oh oh, so the day started quite alright today!
at least for once lessons were okay for the whole day.
Mr Imran is really nice and funny.
But still, Miss Poh is irreplaceable! ):
Yeah, and special thanks to Mr Tan today for solving that freaking tedious logarithms that Han Wen asked me, which I totally couldn't even figure a solution to it!
I bet Big'sis, that pro is Logarithms can't even solve it! =x
oops! oh dearest Big'sis and BCP ( Beloved Conference Partner ) came for choir today.
like, some other sec fours too, but they didn't stay long!

Big'sis and BCP accompanied altos for quite a while and it was totally heart-warming! :)
But didn't get the chance to talk much to them!
Oh oh! , Alto sang Verbum Caro in the dark today.
A1's and A2's were dispersed everywhere at one part of art room, and it was totally cool!
The feelings were there, at least from what I think! :)
Altos is love.

Haha! Your Highness love is making us crazy and high! :D
like with love! hahaha! :D
well, so I better get started with my Animation Mini-Project!
Sem 2 is so fatigue and stressed! x.x

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home