Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Didn't have the time to blog properly yesterday cause
1) I was totally drained out.
2) I didn't have much time on the comp.

I managed to blog the things that made me laugh/happy.
But now, I'm gonna blog the thing that made me sad.
I TOTALLY MISS LEON HO
AS A PART OF ALTO! :/
I know he'll totally do well in Bass, but its just so long!
From the day I was in alto last year till now, time really pass that fast!
Ya, its not as if he's out of choir, no big deal.
But I don't know why the blow was quite a harsh one yesterday.
I guess the other altos could understand why. ;(
No more bitchings and 'laughing my ass off' with Leon anymoreee! ):
We will miss you Leon! =/

Ok, and we welcome:
1) Si Hui
2) Joycelyn
3) Wan Jing
4) Reena
to Altos! :)
AND NOT TO FORGET,
PEIKHENG FOR COMING BACKK! :D


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home