Saturday, July 26, 2008

Speech day performance was a blast! :)
I actually woke up at 6 plus on a Saturday!
HEE! :D
Okay, i took so bloody long to bun my hair.
So by the time I left house at 0735hrs, I reached school at 0743hrS?
Yep, met Sandra then Teresa came, followed on Vivien!
Juniors make my day! :)
Zerlina & KangQi, I know juniors like me made your day too! :P
Haha! :D

Met up with Kathy and YY.
Dearest Kathy was burning with fever! ):
So entrusted her with Derrick, Lol!

Home Sweet Home, used the comp for a while then napped till 5!
Proceeded to the hospital to visit Sister!
Then afterwhich, went Geylang with Family w/o Sister, Mama, Er-yi & San-yi! :D
Headed back to CGH again cause Sister was hungry!
Waited in the car while mum and brother delivered the food up to her.
Thought about some matters.

And now here I am! :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home