Friday, July 18, 2008

THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE~
Okay, so today was a really really long day! ):
Woke up at 0555hrs and reached school at 0630hrs!
School's really freaky scary in the morning!
Saw Shaun, but didn't get to say Hi.

So tried to find my E Math worksheet in my Chemistry File.
And the freaking thing that pissed me off was that my worksheet was all along in my file, behind my E Math Test! ):
Never mind, 15 minutes later Richard reached school, finally!
Followed on AuwAuw came!
Hahahahaha! AuwAuw is such a cute name lah! :D

* To be continued tomorrow when I'm free! *
yep, so PE was first up!
played basketball again, this time with Kathy, YY, Tits, Yi Jia, Med, MingWhee & Jeremy.S! :D
super funny!
the girls pawnz the guys with 13-1! :)
then SS was up next.
went through a lil' of 'Bonding Singapore'!
Finally! , Singapore history! :D
*Skip skip skip*~

After school, choir immediately.
Met Mark, The Juniors(Teresa,Sandra,Vivian)!
Lunched first then meet at Hall!
String Ensemble,Guitar Ensemble and Concert Band were there too! :D
Rehearsed, then it was the Interact Club Installation performance!
Over and done with! :)

`x estee x`
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home