Sunday, July 27, 2008

Woke up at 0930hrs and headed to the market with mummy after my morning ablution.
It's been so long ever since I woke up so early with the purpose of marketing with mummy!
Bought lots of nutritious food cause Sister will be discharge!
Proceeded to the supermarket and I'm happy happy!
Cause mummy bought chocolates! ^^
& its Cadbury, to be precise! :D
Okay, have I mentioned this?
I haven't been eating chocolates and sweets for a period of time.
Then I found out that I get really thirsty and exhausted easily.
I think I am suffering from low glucose level lah! ):

But its okay, I won't have to suffer anymore!
As long as I consume chocolates and sweets!
Okay, this is so my nonsensical theory.
Right, so I did not went to the hospital to fetch sister.
Instead, I slept back after one hour of lunch.
Woke up at 1500hrs and slack.
So I think I've slacked too much and its mugging time now!

Oh, and last but not least!
Thanks for those who wished my sister! :)
& Those who were there to cheer me up!
You know who you are, so yes.
<3!
And I'm happy now.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home