Friday, August 01, 2008

Hello lil'earthlings out there!
Its the first day of the Chinese 7th month today fyi!
The day has gone by pretty smoothly. :)
I think it always happens to me so I'm pretty okay!

Right, not really in the right mind with the right amount of concentration now.
My Lil' brain is apparently drained from the taxing day and needs to hibernate almost immediately if possible!
But my proactive body doesn't wish to go to slumber land so quickly! ):

Managed to survive 15.5hours with only five hours of sleep, or less!
Throat got rather screechy and hoarse when I woke up,
but it eventually got better throughout the day.
Ex-Choir president, Jeremy Koh, came back today and performed a really beautiful song for us! :D
Baritone leh! :D
Alto'one got shift to the back row and Teresa,Joycelyn,Nisya and Me are standing on chairs at the back row! ^^
Intended to stay back for 'More than Words' practice,
but just when they started after 45min after choir,
I gotta 'rush off' already.
So sorry people! :/
My meeting got cancelled in the end,
Didn't get to pray earlier at night also.
And I kind of pang seh Mark! x.x

Temper had a sudden twist.
Felt really irritated by the lil' things and words my family did or spoke!
It was so unnecessary to reply with shouts,
but I guess that's just me! :/
Estee , Please remember to learn how to curb your anger and well-manage your anger management! :/

You don't have to be alone no more my baby.
Just try to forget about the things that made you crazy.
I'll be right there when you fall,
Anytime at all.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home