Friday, August 15, 2008

I am feeling so motivated and charged up to study now!
Just two days ago, someone motivated me! =x
Then yesterday, Ming Whee motivated me! ^.^
& Today, I felt so motivated by Mr.Toh's words! :D
Tee hee hee! :P

The best part, I studied Chemistry two days ago after the motivation! :x
And, I studied for around two hours straight yesterday!
Physics and read up a lil' bit of SS! :)
Considering the fact that I reached home around 6 and I packed my table and books properly,
two hours was really a great deal okay!

Right, so I'm gonna be on a two-week break from blogging!
Which, is kind of a bad thing cause I wouldn't be able to remember in the future what I have been doing for the next two weeks!
But, I definitely have to complete these by this weekend :


  • Mini-Project Preparations
  • 23rd July's 'Animation' Symposium
  • A Math Worksheet 6-3
  • E Math Worksheet 11.2
  • Memorize the chinese words

I think that's all right? >.<

Sister's 21st birthday celebration is next Saturday and I haven't prepared anything on that day yet!
If its even possible, maybe I'll try to get the dress tomorrow, and defintely a new school shoe, & my stationeries from POPULAR! >.<

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home