Monday, August 18, 2008

I SWEAR BLOGGING IS ADDICTIVE CAN!
Okay, or rather Estee Kho is not determined enough! ):
So many things happened during the short weekend!
I seriously slept from 7 plus to 12midnight exactly!
Then proceeded on with my animation! :D
I stopped at 6am on saturday morning~!
Then slept till 0945hrs!
Finished Chemistry and E Math! :D

Got ready and prepare to go Orchard!
Sister had four gala premeire tickets to 'Wall-E' and she could not find anyone!
So in the end I tagged along with her and mummy!
It's been really really long ever since I went out shopping,
and worst still, Orchard!
I think I seriously need a life man! ):
But Saturday was super fulfilling! :D
I bought my dress for Sister's 21st birthday le!
heee! :D
And the mask! :P
so cute siah :)

Theme: Masquerade

This Saturday, busy day! x.x
0900hrs-1300hrs : Animation Symposium (okay, its life-science. but animation for me!)
1800hrs-2300hrs : Sister's 21st Birthday Celebration!

Right, so from around 1400hrs-1600hrs, I should be able to study!
Heeeeeee! :)
So right, till the next time I wanna blog!
Hopefully after Common Test!
I gotta be more DETERMINED! x.x


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home