Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think I'm in the mood to blog proper! :D
Right, so watched '钱不够用2' with Kathy & Delia that day!
Me and Kathy were crying like nobody's business! ):
And its like we laughed and cry, laughed and cry!
Jack Neo's films never fail to make my cry man!
& Right, National Day Celebration was kinda wacky! :)

Oh, and I'm falling for Marie Digby's - Spell,
And Jesse Mccartney(OHMYGOD!)'s - Told You So! :D
And I feel really random now!
Not that I should be feeling this way, but yeah I don't know why too!
& It's USA vs CHINA (Basketball) in another one hundred and eighty seconds!

And I feel really useless when my friends are down and sad,
and I can't even do anything to help them!
'Tell my what's wrong with society!' ):
Or is it just me being just a total useless friend?

Boy, you've captured the deepest thoughts in the purest and simplest ways.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home