Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its finally the break for the autumn holidays! :)
But tooooo bad, there ain't four seasons in Singapore but summer all year round! :/
Sooo, today's x-country was alright I guess.
I woke up at 0550hrs and prepared!
In the end, my two dearest Kathy and YY not ready yet.
So I slept from 0620-0630plus.

This year duty was the same as the previous year!
Just that I wasn't quite alone now, but rather the two to join me. :)
There were so many hilarious moments. :D

*Skip Skip Skip*
Best moments of the yeeeeeear ; meet-up with 6.2'05! <3 :)
First up, met SteadyBaby at Downtown East! :)
21-ed back home with her and dearest YY!
Poor YY was so tired :/ !
Glad you had your ample amount of rest! ^^

Headed to my house to change my slippers and then to SteadyBaby's.
Breakfast was Vegetarian Bee Hoon! :)
Right so after that headed to GSP.
Only Jia Xin, Suai'bah, Wan Jing, Jon.Liu, Joseph, Sean, Aaron, Jun Hao and Jun Ting turned up this year!
Only managed to see Miss Teo aka Mdm Ong for now!
Saw her yesterday too! :D
Wanted to see Ms.Sim and Mdm Fadzilah, but somehow or rather we didn't get the chance to! ):

Joseph that idiot was the first to leave, but yeah we understand so don't worry so much! :D
Jun Ting left after eating!
The remaining us cam-whored outside KFC after lunch! :P
Many many pictures asap! :)
Awwww, and I wanna protest!
AH LIU HAVE HIS I-PHONE! =/
and the camera's quality was so nice on his I-phone can!
Hahaaaaa, the guys actually camwhored okay! :)

o.o realised I haven't eat my dinner, and its 0050hrs! =x
Right, tada bloggy! :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home