Thursday, August 07, 2008

Quiz instructions:
1. Put yr ipod/Hp/Media player to shuffle
2.For each qn, press NEXT SONG as yr answer
3. Type the name of the song no matter how silly it is.

Q1. If someone says 'Is this okay?'
Song: Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
My response: Lol, saying goodbye is evil!

Q2. How would you describe yourself?
Song: Simple Plan - Time to Say Goodbye
My response: Time to say goodbye to my life? o.o

Q3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
Song: Shawn Desman - SuperMan
Response: Not that he's a superman, oh never mind! =x

Q4. How do you feel today?
Song: Simple Plan - Generation
Response: Haha! No Link.

Q5. What's yr life's purpose:
Song: Simple Plan - The End
Response: It was 'The End' for me in the past, but not now especially there're so many people that cares! :D

Q6. Wht is yr motto?
Song: Simple Plan - No Love
Response: Haha, no love? Nah, I need loveee okay! Haha! :P

Q7. What do yr friends think of you?
Song: Secondhand Serenade - Fall for You
Response: They don't fall for me, oh maybe they do! :P

Q8. What do you think of yr parents?
Song: Marion Raven - For You I'll Die
Response: They are my parents, without them = no me, So duh!

Q9. What do you often think about?
Song: Nickelback - Never Again
Response: Go through that pain again?

Q10. What is 2+2?
Song: Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes
Response: o.o why is it so?

Q11. What do you think of yr best friend?
Song: Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
Response: Yes, I'll keep holding on to the friendship! :)

Q12. What do you think of the person you like?
Song: Lifehouse - Blind
Response: After all this time, I never thought you'll be here, never thought you'll be here, where my love for you is blind~ haha!

Q13. What is yr life?
Song: Nickelback - Far Away
Response: Hmm, pretty far away eh?

Q14. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Song: Marion Raven - Little by Little
Response: HEH?

Q15. What would u reply when someone ask you a silly qn?
Song: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Response: Ask them to chase cars, lmao!

Q16. What will you dance to at yr wedding?
Song: Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Response: Yeah I'd consider, All time Favourite you know! :)

Q17. What song will be played at yr funeral?
Song: Simple Plan - Your Love is A Lie
Response: Haha! I think the person whose love is a lie for me will suffer man!

Q18. Hobby?
Song: Simple Plan - Take My Hand
Response: Hobby? And no one took it, lol!

Q19. Biggest fear?
Song: Simple Plan - Running Out of Time
Response: When I do not have time to study, or ANIMATION! =/

Q20. Biggest secret?
Song: Simple Plan - When I'm Gone
Response: o.O

Q21. What do you think of yr friends?
Song: Simple Plan - Save You
Response: I'll definitely save them if they need help! :)

Q22. If there is only ONE song you can keep in yr phone, what will it be?
Song: Rihannah - Unfaithful
Response: I deleted it but it's in my phone again recently! :D

Q23. Worst thing you've ever said?
Song: Buck Cherry - Sorry
Response: Its not a bad thing saying sorry sometimes...


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home