Saturday, August 30, 2008

What if I just collapse one day too and never wake up?
What if I leave this world, what will happen to my family?
What if I am no longer around, how will my friends/relatives react?
What if I am hospitalised, who will be the ones that will bother to visit me?
What if I found out that I have contracted a terminal illness, who will be the ones that will stay by my side?

Suddenly, life seems so unpredictable.
Everyone have dreams, have aspirations.
And their plan for now is to finish O'levels, proceed on to JC or Poly then maybe consider furthering their studies at a University then start on their career and find their loved ones and get married to someone whom they truly love and start a family.
But what if in the midst of this plan, something untoward happens and you may have to leave this world at the age of fifteen?
I mean you'll never know what's going to happen the next day, so why not live your life to the fullest each day?
Stop all the hatred and grudges.
I know this is life.
But what if god just wants to take you away, just like that?

Now AudreyAndre cousin-in-law is in ICU.
He has been in a coma for 4 days ever since the fall at his working place.
And just last Saturday he attended Sister's 21st birthday happily with Susie, Zi Xun and Zi Yao.
But now, he's just lying on the bed, stationary and motionless, for four days.
I believe in miracles, so please wake up soon AudreyAndre kor kor. :/
And the sun in the midst of a sunny sunshine made me believe that miracles do happen even more.
Its a rare scene that the sun will still be glistening so high up when there's a heavy downpour.
And its said to be that there will be a rainbow after a sunshine rain, so stay strong AudreyAndre kor kor! :c

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home