Sunday, August 31, 2008




Zi Yao, or rather me, made two new friends today! :)
I brought YaoYao down just now at CGH cause he wanna see fish.
Saw this Jun Young and Jia Yi climbing up the escalator, so dangerously!
I approached them and tell them to come down and be careful.
Then ask YaoYao to offer them Pocky. :D

In the end we all ended up 'playing' together.
Or rather, I was kind of the nanny!
I feel so olddddd!
And seriously, the both of them are soooo clever! :D
I gave my number to him in case anything happens. ^.^
I seriously think I get along with lil' kids so well!
And just that day Regina was complaining about lil'kids!
Omg, they are like soooo cute!
Why should you hate them? :D

OH, AND I WANNA PROTEST!
I am so accident-prone these days!
Last thursday, kinda cut my finger with the DHL umbrella!
I know, kathy and YY must be laughing at that incident if they read this.
Oh my god, its so dumb.
Then just, I injured my toe!
I was pretty okay, until Dad & Mum began to like say things like 'Toe nail come off', 'That must be painful', 'Whoa! Blood leh!' !
I was like AHHHHH!
I think I'm crazy.
If they never mention any of those, my reaction would be kind of just 'Orh, o.o I'm bleeding.'
But they had to mention those, and I was screaming, and its really literally screaming! :O
EEEEK! x.x

hahaaaaa, okay!
so there's choir study group tomorrow!
and there's no news about podcast meeting, so I shall just attend the study group that Miss Yeo kindly organise! :)
Tada! I'm still mugging, for final years.
And this time, I'm not gonna allow myself to regret anymore!

Darling cause you'll always be my baby.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home