Friday, September 05, 2008

My dearest SuperMan <3


Nothing much happened in the day.
Managed to spend around 2 hours or so doing up the PowerPoint slide for IPW. :/
Its so intriguing and taxing to spend so long doing a PowerPoint. x.x
Later in the evening, left house around 1850hrs.
Fetched mommy from office, then headed down to HarbourFront to fetch 大姑丈.
Moved on to the wake.

This night managed to see XunXun and YaoYao. :)
Apart from eating, my whole time was spent looking after that superman & his brother. :D
My time as an 姨姨 with my beloved nephews.
Around 10, YaoYao was tired thus I brought them up with 玲姐 & brother.
After changing their clothes and getting them ready for bedtime, 玲姐 headed down again, leaving me and brother to take care of the two 小瓜.
Hectic it may seem, but it's pretty enjoyable. :)

The most touching part, once again, was that my superman cried when I said I had to go.
Awww, it made my heart melt, again.
The previous days when I spent my time with him,
He had the same reaction too, but not so much to the extent of a loud wail!
Till now, I'm still pretty worried if he's getting on fine.
But I guess he should be sleeping soundly now I guess. ^^

Oh ya, I made a pledge, to hereby visit my dearest newphews and of course 玲姐 at least once every month! :)
It's just taking a lil' ride down the MRT to Tiong Bahru. :D
& you, my dearest blog, shall be the one to witness my pledge to them. :)

Baby, the situation's driving me crazaye.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home