Friday, October 10, 2008

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK TO MY DEAREST ONE! ^.^
& that eventually marks the end of Sec 3 Expres End of Year Examinations' 08.
& I don't wanna think so much about it anymore.
Though I still don't think its my very best,
and that I can really score much better in some subjects,
but *snap snap* it's over!
No use brooding about the past right? :D
Hope that the final results don't disappoint me too much, again.

Right, hehe!
So many days have passed without having the chance to blog.
But things were getting alone pretty fine.
Till, yesterday.
Ahhhhh! , I swear I never felt so emo for so long.

DD;
Sometimes, assuming is gonna hurt yourself even more.
When can you let me feel that you're really fine?
Well, let me tell you, you're right.
I knew certain things that I wasn't supposed to know during this period of time.
But, do you think it's gonna help much if you keep silent to yourself?
I'm sorry, I'm not the kind of girl who will just leave it as it is.
I know you're reading this.
It's not that I do not wish to approach you now, I tried okay.
I'm just waiting for that day, when you're all ready to tell me what you wanna say.
I'm ready anytime.
I'm not gonna force you, but I hope you get what I want.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home