Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life&Death / Friends

Well, I guess all's over.
Rest in peace 'Ji Tio' & 'Lao Xing'!

Skipped school today to attend 'Lao Xing's' cremation.
Even though I'm not particularly close to her,
but there was still a tinge of sadness.
Seeing mummy cry made me sad even more.
But I was a brave girl to hold back and not shed a tear.
Perhaps it was cause the company was fantabulous too!
Ying, Ting, Xuan, En! :D
We five represented the whole of the eighteen cousins lah!

The Aunties went like : "All the boys not here cause they very learned!"
Basically the guys are all busy with studies and NS, so right that explains the learned! Ha! :D
But well oh well, I have been awake for close to fourteen hours already,
when my sleep for the past few nights are really limited.
Gah, but I'm still feeling high and hype up and happy! :)
Aha, Bryan kept me laughing with his leg hair and hair color.
Looool! & omg, he's so scared of putting a tiny contacts into his eyes!
Ahahahaha!

Digressing a lil' ...
God, I thank you for bringing me the most wonderful friends.
Riffin, Kathy, YuYing, Titus, Jing Yu, Pris, Gordon, Christy, Delia, Ying Heng, Yi Jia, KangQi, Zerlina, Jerrold, Kok Leong, Ya Kai, Bryan, Mark, Judaxil, Teresa, Yi Ling, Davin, Nicholas & many many more!
& most of all, my dearest qad! :)
For as long as I know what's the truth, I don't think I've a need to explain anything, tyvm! :D

Right, back to the topic!
O.o Bryan is the topic?
okay, forget it. =x
Moving on ...
er, I think I've got nothing to blog already.
Pssssst, woops!
okay then, I shall find something to do then! xD
Nights bloggy!

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home