Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quiz :)

1. The person who tag you is?
--Samantha :)

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
--Classmates :)

3.Your five impression of him/her?
--Nice and Friendly :)

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
--oh oh I totally know this one! she surprised me with a birthday gift on my birthday this year! :D So gan dong can! :P

5.The most memorable thing he/she said to you
--Hello! :D

6.If she/he became your lover, will you?
--hahaha! I don't know about this question's point.

7.If he/she became your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
--Heh, gender bah? :D

8.If he/she became enemy will you?
--Ya, I don't get this too. What will I... ?

9.If he/she became your enemy,the reason will be?
--She starts hating me first I guess?

10.The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is?
--Buy something related to JJ for her birthday next year! :D okay, 25 JAN!

11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
--Quiet but totally friendly! :D

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
--I guess I've to admit this ): DUMB! But only some qad will say 'naiveeeee' haha! :P

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
--Sociable I guess :D

14.On the contrary,the characteristics you hate most about yourself are?
--Short.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
--I love myself, so it shall be me, myself and I! :D

16.For people that care and like you,say something to them.
--IMYFMYMDZXN! <3 *directed to one person only though* :P
& I love the rest! :D

17.Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you.
~[in random order &&you can choose not to do it --(x ]~
--1. YY
--2. Kathy
--3. Qad
--4. Titus
--5. DumbDumb
--6. Buddayee'
--7. Delia
--8. Samantha
--9. Celia
--10. Priscilla

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
--He's totally single! :D

19.Is no.9,a male or a female?
--Female

20.If no.7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing?
--They're both girls! HaHa!

21.What is no.2 studying about?
--Hmm, I really don't know about the kind of studying you mean, *er hem kathy*.

22.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
--Less than one hour ago? :)

23.What kind of music band does no.8 like?
--I know she loves JJ, is that counted? :D

24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
--ya, 1 sister - Jia Wen :D

25.Will you woo no.3?
-- ^^

26.How about no.7?
--YAAAAA! LOL! =x

27.Is no.4 single?
--Absolutely, unless ....

28.What is the surname of no.5?
--Weeeeeeee

29.What is the hobby of no.10?
--Heh, pris ah? Talking on phone? ^^

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home