Wednesday, November 26, 2008

16th Nov - 25 Nov

I really can't believe I still can't find the time to blog even though it's the holidays! :/
How pathetic...!
But well oh well, life's been really fulfilling and great I suppose! :)
Choir has ceased from today till the 16th!
So I will be less busy from singing and more busy on my studies and the dance for farewell!
Immediately after Choir stopped and there's gonna be a date with Mr Wong tomorrow!
He's such a joker can!
Mr Tan caught sight of Iris and me dancing at the second level of the Indoor Sports Hall building from the basketball court and I immediately noticed that!
Hah! Obviously I stopped and went forth, saw Mr Wong. :)

Me: Mr Wong! You tomorrow freeeee?
Him: Tomorrow ah, why? You want to date me ah?
Me: Ya ya ya...

And then I'm having a date with him tomorrow morning at 9! :D
I am such a hardworking girl, like real!
Oh my god, I really don't deserve this chance cause I'm not even studying well for the tests! :/
Seeing Shaun putting so much effort, well at least it's a great improvement for him :D , makes me feel so guilty of myself!
Even though I've been consulting Mr Wong E Math, Miss Koh Geog, but I still have my Combined Sciences and Social Studies!
And A Math next year... :/ !
Big'sissy, Papa and Patient is helping me with Chem, EM/Phy & AM respectively!
Oh and today Iris offered to help me with my studies too!
I feel so touched by all their kindness to help me can! ):
I must really buck up and tune into the right attitude and mindset!

Right so I'm suppose to continue blogging what happened last week.
Recalling back real hard, this is a brief summary of last week...

Monday : Dance Practice in the morning, TMC a lil' while in the afternoon, Audition in the late afternoon/evening at MC.

Tuesday : E Math consultation and Choir in the afternoon! Didn't attend sectionals for E Math.

Wednesday : Sectionals in the morning, Dance Practice in the afternoon at Music Room...Great achievement - One minute of the song done! :D

Thursday : Geog tuition at Miss Koh's house in the morning then Home Sweet Home. Lost my wallet - don't know if I dropped it on the bus...but I remembered relatively well that I took it out from my flooded bag. =\

Friday : Sectionals in the morning, Choir in the afternoon - Sat in for choir was the lump thingy and ear was really painful, throat was pretty awful too :/ !

Saturday : Tania's Farewell party in the afternoon :D

Sunday : Studied Geog and did very very very lil'bit of E Math!

Yesterday was a day well-spent at ECP!
D'Leaders Seminar'08 was a once-in-a-lifetime experience man!
Sandcastle building in the morning, Seminar in the afternoon till evening at OBS Camp Site (ECP)
Oh my god, there isn't any OBS this year! ):
Thought it could be one camp that I can go, cause I never attended a camp in my entire life!
Not a single one...! :/
But yeah, I really had fun! No regrets man Buddaye! (;

Sectionals in the morning and Choir in the afternoon again!
White Horses is nice, but the difficulty level is enough to kill me!
Dance practice in the afternoon tomorrow, oops I mean later.
So yeah, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's been 13 days since I last saw you, and I wonder how have you been...imy.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home