Saturday, November 08, 2008

Boring Sat / Misses!

I read through a post that I posted on mysilent-sayings,
and oh boy, I smiled like this :D
heh, :p

Blah, today's been a boring Saturday.
I can't get my brain to study anything today,
*smacks myself*!
But I'm very sure I'm in for a real intensive studying sessions with my 'tutors' soon!
Cause their O's are gonna end,
and they're gonna help me with my studies,
and ace that provisional exams!
Yay oh Yay! :D

Then I'm gonna meet up with Zerlina, Davin, Richelle, Angie, Ya Kai, & lots lots more! :P
Three cheers for that! :)
I really really miss so many of them!
& I'm finally gonna conference with BCP, Big'Sissy', Daddy! :)
*giggles*
I'm feeling really happy upon that thought!

But oh well, Estee Kho, you better study at least an hour later!
I'm sure I can do it, cause I have to do it!
and and and,
Imissyou :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home