Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday / <3seniors.

Happy Birthday elmo lalala! :D

Today was a really long long long day.
All that I know is that I woke up at 0505hrs and it's 2240hrs.
And that means I've been awake for 17 hours 40 mins.
And I won't get to sleep soon,
unless I don't care about my E Math homework & the Powerpoint slide.

But seriously, I don't think I've the mind and strength to move an inch on the computer anymore! :/
But nevertheless, it's a happy happy happy day today! :)
Dinner after choir was F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
But .................................
lalala, it's all explained on the other blog Estee Kho! :P

Oh oh oh!
Had a really long chat with Sweetie.no2 too! :D
Like it's been ages since we caught up!
Heh, :)

& aha ha ha,
I'm gonna be Teddy Bear's prom date this Friday,
After being a receptionist at the start of the event.
Ahahaha, it was really nice catching up with people Brotherrrr, LDC, Teddy Bear & many other more!

Iffah! NoooooOOoOooOooo!
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Omgzxc, I zi-high le!
More detailed blogging another day I guess!

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home